Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Dangers of the Blank Page

Now that I've figured out how to get this journal integrated into my web site, I think I'll have a lot more energy - and incentive - to keep it updated. My goal is monthly. (My secret goal is weekly.) Surely, a Gemini like myself can figure out something to say on a regular basis that isn't completely inane.

Not that you'd necessarily know that from this post.

Still, I have faith that inspiration will come. Deep thoughts mixed with just the right spark of levity...righteous indignation about injustices in the world...a link to a Strong Bad email* that had me wheezing from laughter...Ah, the possibilities abound.

So sit back, relax, and snag yourself an appropriate beverage. Here's to both of us enjoying the ride.


* For those who have no idea what this means, check out Homestar Runner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home